return to work coachingA much needed boost of confidence to help anybody looking to return to work after a break. Empowering you to create a career and life you don't need a break from!
A package supporting parents returning to work after parental leave or a lengthy career break –
- Confidence and how to make an impact
- Time management / balancing work and home
- Setting career goals
- Carving a new career path; understanding your skills and how to use them
- Job Searching; including interview techniques
- Pre-session work to identify your strengths and skills, craft the goals you want to achieve through our sessions and uncover anything that may be holding you back
- Six one-to-one 45 minute coaching sessions with me: either on Skype or phone
- Email during ‘office hours’ so we can keep in touch in-between sessions; to help keep you on track, focused and supported
- Invitation to a private Facebook group of likeminded parents
further support options
Gain confidence and feel ready to take on fresh challenges.
a closer look at how the balance collective has helped a mum return to work with confidence after maternity leave.
Case Study – returning to work
The situation: After following a
The coaching we did: Over 6 sessions Clara delivered structured and thought-provoking sessions that helped J to identify concrete goals. Then they developed some manageable steps to achieve them.
The result: J returned to work in January 2016. She says: “Instead of feeling daunted by my ‘new life’ I feel energised and ready to undertake different challenges using the tools that Clara has taught me. My confidence has increased and I am tackling problems with a calmer and more methodical approach. Thank you!”
Find out all the latest workshop dates and an overview of what they involve right here.
the next steps you take could be the first positive action towards helping you feel ready to face your return to work.
Get support, structure and guidance from a lifestyle and career coach who cares not just about your professional goals but also about your family life and your work/life balance.
Contact me to see how I can help you return to work with a positive and happy mindset.