career business planCareer Coaching to help you to realise your career path and take positive steps to achieving success at work. You have an idea of what you want to do next, but maybe feel a bit lost. Let me be your guide, so you can find your final destination.
Supporting you in developing or moving forward on your career path, with topics including:
- Identifying your skills and how to apply them to your career
- Starting a business: support and motivation for your new business journey
- Confidence in interviews
- Job search techniques
- Time management / balancing work and home
- Confidence to go for the promotion you want
- Regaining control of your career path
- Pre-session work to identify your strengths and skills, craft the goals you want to achieve through our sessions and uncover anything that may be holding you back
- Six one-to-one 45 minute coaching sessions with me: either on Skype or phone
- Email during ‘office hours’ so we can keep in touch in-between sessions; to help keep you on track, focused and supported
- Invitation to a private Facebook group of likeminded parents
further support options
Achieve success at work with our balanced, fast motion plan of action.
a closer look at how the balance collective has helped a client to identify and work towards his career goals
case Study – finding focus in a career boost.
The situation: G had recently taken a sabbatical to complete his Masters degree and was now looking for a new role. He wanted to jump up to the next level, but it was important to maintain a quality work-life balance – he just wasn’t sure how to get there.
The coaching we did: After some detailed work on understanding how G felt about his career to date and what position he wanted to get to, we discussed methods for achieving success. By the end of the 90 minutes coaching G had a much clearer understanding of the direction he wanted to pursue and some actions to take.
The result: A far more invigorated G put put some of the actions to work straight away and saw fast results. He says: “I can say that after applying all that she advised and coached me on it has extremely good value for money. The package is an excellent way to re-focus on where you want to head in your career and puts the wind back in your sails.”
your next steps could be the first positive actions you take to help you on your ideal career path.
Get support, structure and guidance from a career coach who cares not just about your professional goals but also about your mindset and work-life balance.
Contact me to see how I can help you realise your career goals.